Thursday, August 23, 2012

a brotherly good visit

got a good ol' visit from my good ol' bro a few weeks ago. 
we hopped on my two bikes - he on my road bike and me on the cruiser and man, we really flew. biked all over the dang town. even accidentally biked on the highway but JUST for a litttle bittt....

talked of cat-pacities of apartment buildings (when every person that lives in the building has a cat, otherwise known as BLISS)... took my mini TV on the roof and watched the olympics... made some superb foods.. even saw "Beasts of the Southern Wild" in the theater. a full visit, indeed!


"take pictures of me skipping stones"



sing to me I say, sing!


the very first attempt at a beauty shot for the baby blue wonder machine. I guess I realize now this is where I put my bike to 'hide' it... doesn't do baby blue justice! more bike photoshoots to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers